This course is certified for CCW in Fresno, Kings, & Tulare counties as well as the City of Fresno.
- Six to Eight hour course depending upon your issuing authority
- Expect to shoot 50-100 rounds of ammunition (not included)
- Learn defensive shooting skills
- Strategies for avoiding, preventing, & responding to a violent confrontation.
- Learn laws that govern firearms, the use of lethal force and other related laws.
- How to choose a handgun for self-defense & continued opportunites for skill development.
The defensive shooting skills taught during your shooting qualification are best understood if the shooter already has a understanding of basic pistol marksmanship and function. It is recommended, although not necessary, that the student be a least familiar with basic marksmanship and functioning of their firearm.
- City of Fresno | 100 rounds of ammunition (may be purchased at our store)
- County of Fresno | 50 rounds of ammunition (may be purchased at our store)
- Holster, eye & ear protection
- * A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to register for Concealed Weapon Training.
We want to make our CCW training as convenient as possible. We offer the option of completing the classroom portion of the training in your own home with our certified instructor.
We also offer completely private training just for your group. For a minimum of two students, we will have a private training session for your group. The classroom portion & range time will be completely dedicated to just your group.
For more information on group rates or to setup a private lesson contact Daniel Mansergh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.322.1710 | 559.741.3774
$30 deposit (or full payment) required to be paid by the Friday prior to class.
Prices vary depending upon jurisdiction.